KASSANDA CHILDREN’S AID (KCA) was formed by a group of Christian Women with an aim of providing care & support to Vulnerable Children, and their caregivers/Women and youth in Kassanda Districts. There are many toddlers who are hard-up, going without basic needs of life and suffering from difficult ailments such as hydrocephalus, epilepsy, HIV/AIDS and sickle cells. Some of these children come from poor families which cannot ably acquire the least basic necessities of life. This is a pathetic situation which requires an agent intervention.
- To provide psychological guidance, medical care, housing,love, fellowhip and hope to children who are traumatized,stigmatized or suffering from serious ailmentslike HIV/AIDS, Chronic malaria, Hydrocephalus, epilepsy, sicle cells among others.
- To strengthen and build the capacity of Gender Based Violence (GBV) coalitions and groups on GBV prevention and response.
- To set up children’s home in the District with a purpose of providing care and suppott to homeless children, neglectediabandoned, malnourished and those in need of special care,
- To increase opportunities for vulnerable school going age children to attend nursery/ primary, and vocational schools education to enable them attain basic education and skills for future self-sustainability.
- To liaise with Policy makers, law enforcers and the Community to protect children’s and Women’s rights.
- To set up a strong governance and management system to ensure effective direction, a strong sustainable and technical resource base to achieve our Mission.
- To Affiliate or confer with national and international children hospitals and organizations with a purpose of providing better health services to children with serious ailments
- (i) Volunteering
- (ii) Innovation
- (iii) Community participation/ involvement.
- (iv) Commitment.
- (v) Bringing impact.
- (vi) Collaboration.
- (vii) Knowledge/making research.
- (viii) Integrity/ honesty and responsible leadership.
VISION & MISSION
VISION: To create a healthy and productive society for a brighter future.
MISSION: A society that enables children to realize their full potentials and become responsible citizens.