Please start helping Kassanda’s children today!
We cannot make it happen without your support. We welcome donations from corporations, churches, foundations, rock stars, business people and individuals. We also need volunteers. Many hands can make our hard work lighter!
There are several ways you can help support KCA. Please contact us if you can lend a hand in assisting the less privileged through one of the following:
- Giving a cash donation for a specific project or general support.
- Making a donation for our Children Welfare Project (CWP).
- Giving a one time, a monthly or yearly donation toward a specific issue close to your heart (i.e. Orphans’ Education, combating HIV/AIDS, orphans living in abject poverty, or rural development).
- Providing information on possible sources of funding.
- Fundraising for constructing Elizabeth orphanage center.
- Volunteers/Interns to work with KCA for a specific time.
- Fundraising for Mityana OVCs Education Project (MOEP).
Therefore we need your donations; act now in any way possible. No amount is too small not to be welcomed by KCA. Your contribution, however small, will have a great impact on the lives of Girls and Boys both street kids of Mityana district, Uganda.
What your donation will buy:
- $8 provides an insecticide-treated Mosquito net for prevention of malaria
- $200 provides school fees and scholastic materials for one child per term (4 months)
- $100 provides enough sanitary pads for a girl child in hard to reach communities in Kassanda for a year so that she can stay in school
- $300 provides support for a community sanitation workshop on HIV/AIDS and poverty.
- $300 provides a family with a cow for milk production and income generation.
- $100 provides a family with a goat for livestock development.
- $100 helps a family establish a kitchen garden to improve their nutrition.
- $30 provides a solar lantern so that a student can read after dark.
- $80 provides breakfast and lunch for one student a year