Please start helping Kassanda’s children today!
Thank you for your support of KASSANDA CHILDREN’S AID (KCA). a nonprofit organization, operating with a aim of providing care & support to Vulnerable Children, and their caregivers/Women and youth in Kassanda District of Uganda.
Your donation will be processed by Charity Director, a registered US-based 501c3 non-profit and is tax-deductible.
MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO GET INVOLVED:
We urgently need volunteers. Many hands can make our hard work lighter!
Please contact us if you can lend a hand in assisting the less privileged through one of the following:
- Giving a cash donation for a specific project or general support;
- Making a donation for our Children Welfare Project (CWP);
- Giving a one time, a monthly or yearly donation toward a specific issue close to your heart, i.e., Orphans’ Home Construction, Education, combating HIV/AIDS, helping orphans who are living in abject poverty, or rural development;
- Providing information on possible sources of funding;
- Volunteers and Interns to work with KCA for a specific time;
- Fundraising for Kassanda OVCs Education Project (KOEP).
KCA needs your donations; Act Now in Any Way Possible!
No amount is too small not to be welcomed by KCA. Your contribution, however small, will have a great impact on the lives of girls and boys who are the street kids of Kassanda District, Uganda.
Examples of what your donation will buy:
- $8 provides an insecticide-treated Mosquito net for prevention of malaria;
- $400 provides school fees, breakfast, lunch and scholastic materials for one child for an entire YEAR;
- $100 provides enough sanitary pads for a female child in the hard-to-reach communities of Kassanda for a year, so that she can stay in school;
- $300 provides support for a community sanitation workshop on HIV/AIDS and poverty;
- $1200 provides a family with a cow for milk production and income generation;
- $100 provides a family with a goat for livestock development;
- $100 helps a family establish a kitchen garden to improve their nutrition;
- $30 provides a solar lantern so that a student can read after dark.
Our donations are managed through CharityDirector.org, a USA-based 501(c)(3) registered organization.