To whom should I address the letters and cards I send to my sponsored child?

Any communication to your child should be addressed to:
KCA Coordinator
P.O.BOX 93 Mityana –Uganda
Email: [email protected]
For quick reference and easy processing it is also important that you write your full name, Sponsor Reference Number and the child’s name and Number either on the envelope or in the correspondence.

You may also like...